The view on Saturday from Laihana to Lana'i. Impressive storm clouds that hit some areas but passed us by.

Conrad and Kim down on the Lahaina waterfront.

We're not going hungry. My entree on our first night, dinner at Pacific'O.

Francis bares much and hams it up on Kana'apali Beach.

I can't believe it's a shirtless photo of me. Try not to go blind.

Rest assured, we used sunscreen and took advantage of abundant shade in our six plus hours on the beach!

And another one. Am I suddenly vain?
4 comments:
looks like you're having a great time!! didn't realize Francis even knew which way the gun show was in HAWAII! he is so clever. all you beautiful, attractive people have a wonderful time and keep on posting.
Yeah, I miss Maui so much. Don't forget the ride around West Maui and please find Olivine Pools, you'll never forget it.
Great pics all around! Keep them coming, and enjoy your vacation :)
find other 'less bloggy' pictures here
Post a Comment