Thursday, August 10, 2023

a small mystery, now solved

Last week, I can't remember which day, there was a parcel in the mail for me from Amazon.  Not something I had ordered, no.  It was a jigger. 


A pretty cool, modern, stylish looking one.  And a slip of paper with a happy birthday message.

And no name.

I posted a photo to Facebook, but no one owned up to it.  I had no idea, and so I didn't know who to thank.

Today another parcel arrived from Amazon.  A mixing beaker


to go with the jigger.  Also pretty cool, modern, and stylish.  And a slip of paper with a happy birthday message.

And this time, a name!  Hooray!

So I have Rick, a lovely friend in Kentucky, to thank, and thank him I already have.  A mystery that nagged at me for a week or so, now solved.  And cocktails to be made when the cleanse month is done!

No comments: