Not much to report at my end of things. Conrad, poor guy, came back from Michigan with his first (and may it be his last) case of COVID.
3.5 years of avoiding it, including when I had it almost a year ago, and now it hits him. So, I spent a lot of yesterday in the condo with him isolated in the master bedroom and me downstairs, both of us masking when we had to interact. I did laundry, I read and watched stuff on my iPad, I made sure I was around in case he needed something (he slept a lot). So, no, not much to share.
I did get out on a morning walk this morning. It was a lovely morning for it, and I was able to take an hour and wander a familiar route. No Conrad with me, alas. I haven't taken a lot of photos around town lately, I know, but the morning light was nice, and the plaza around it was quiet, so I took one of the Ambassador Auditorium.
Such a handsome building, and one I've been inside several times for Pasadena Symphony concerts. So there you go, a wee bit of Pasadena to share on this Monday.
Now then, may Conrad be fine and testing negative by the time we travel Thursday evening!


No comments:
Post a Comment