Tuesday, August 01, 2023

pre-cleanse

Every so often I go on something of a cleanse.  A month of healthier dietary habits.  Not a diet to lose weight, just trying to rein the consumption of things back to a better level so as to carry on after the cleanse is over.  I shouldn't even call it a cleanse - what am I actually cleaning?  But no, I dine and drink far too well and far too much, so let me focus on veggies and fruit and whole grains and curb the sugar and alcohol.  I start today.

Which meant that last night I treated myself to a last (for a while) cocktail.  I call this the Wilshire Boulevardier - I swapped out the Campari and used Amaro Angeleno in its place.  A nice little drink to sip with dinner.


And now for a month of sparkling water and sugar-free soft drinks!

No comments: