Sunday, August 20, 2023

Friday evening at the bar at Maestro


The look of a man who seems to think that I am the ham of our marriage.  Maybe he's the cheese?

After the meager lunch at work on Friday, it was a welcome thing to head to the bar at Maestro.  Hooray for familiar settings and faces.  Conrad got to enjoy a pair of Last Words (darn him!  I could really go for one),


and together we enjoyed a light dinner.

Guacamole and plantain chips to start with.


Octopus with potatoes, a cactus salad, and fideo (I didn't eat the noodles, and the creamy dollops are an aioli, not sour cream) for me for my dinner. 


Conrad had the mole chicken, which always looks so very good.

And then we came home and had a nice and easy evening.  But ah, I love our early Friday evenings at the Maestro bar.

No comments: