Let's see... get to the hotel just before midnight, check in and unpack and make it to bed somewhere closer to 1 than 12, get up just before 6 to check for signs of the day to come, try to go back to bed, lie there sleepless, get up and dress and get out the door (after a phone call), see the city in the early morning.
Yes, I am a little tired (maybe a disco nap before dinner?). And yes, I am back again. Hello Vancouver!
I left Conrad to get more sleep and headed to Canada Place,
then veered west toward the Convention Center
and beyond. Along the Sea Wall into Stanley Park, looking back at the city from there.
In all, it was 4.85 miles, which isn't too bad.
And then back to the hotel for the first meeting of the day before heading to the condo.
I'm very glad to be back.






No comments:
Post a Comment