I got back from Vancouver around dinner time on Wednesday, having "enjoyed" a night with a raging sore throat. I now have a cold coming on. Yay? Yes, I've tested. Twice since my return. Negative. Just a run of the mill cold. Ugh.
So with that and a busy return to work, I haven't made time to catch up on the rest of the Vancouver trip. I shan't break it down into multiple entries. Let's whip through a bunch of stuff instead!
I saw friends. Sherri!
It's been a few years, but we caught up over coffee. Chris and Allister!
I saw them both last month, and we'll see them out east later this month. Jenny and Steven!
We'll see them again in eight days when we are up there for Steven's 60th birthday.
Merp was around.
We had beers!
And cocktails.
Including a purple Last Word (made with Empress Gin).
We ate well, especially an enjoyable evening at Joe Forte's
and an excellent lunch at Nightingale
and a dinner we wish had been better at ViJ's
and a super dinner at Chambar
and a nice dessert at our hotel restaurant.
I showed Van New Westminster oh so briefly.
We made it to English Bay.
And that's that, other than all the condo stuff. Conrad and I will be up there again in 5 days!

























No comments:
Post a Comment