It's Monday afternoon at Denver airport. I left Pasadena early last Wednesday morning. So, a handful of days away, and not blogging during that time. Bad me. I'm back.
I made it to the airport by about 5:30 last Wednesday. Even for me, that's an early start. I hunkered down for a bit in the United Club (nicely decked out).
Once aboard the first flight
(I connected through Chicago), I dozed a good long while. Then it was mostly reading on both flights, making it to my hotel in Washington, DC (The Lyle) by 5:30, well in time to get to my room,
unpack, change, and head to meet colleagues in the hotel restaurant for dinner.
Thursday morning I was up early on the east coast, meeting colleagues at 6:15 in the lobby for a walk.
That accomplished, it was over to a nearby office
for a day of meetings, capped with dinner with colleagues and then some wine and my book at the hotel bar.
Friday started much the same. A little different route,
one fewer colleague, but a walk at 6:15. Cool statue of Gandhi!
Meetings, and then on to Dulles.
My DC time was done, and I was glad to have it behind me so I could meet up with my men and enjoy the weekend ahead....










No comments:
Post a Comment