Sunday, November 26, 2023

getting Christmas going here


It's the Sunday of a four-day weekend, and it's weird to think that it's back to work tomorrow.  A nice four days off, and at the same time, I wish I had done more.  Says the man who cooked enough food for many more just a few days ago.  Ah well.

I am not one much for going out shopping on Black Friday or all the ancillary days that have been attached to it, and so I really didn't.  Still, we did get a start on Christmas this weekend.  For one thing, I have 35 cards ready to go in the mail and some more to write tonight. 


For another, we decorated the tree at Van's place, which was fun because of the stories and memories connected to the ornaments. 




Yes, even the briefs!

So it's on to Christmas, and hooray for that.  But I do wonder when we'll get our own tree put up and decorated....

No comments: