Thursday, January 18, 2024

back in the air


Boxing Day.  23 days ago.  That was the last time I was on a plane, the last time I was at LAX. 

It won't be as big a year for travel this year, and although I think that is a good thing, part of me really enjoys a busy schedule of travel, I cannot lie.

It's conference time for me this weekend.  I was in the United Club this morning well in time for a bite to eat before my flight.  Once boarded,


we were on our way on time.  Phew!  Time passed, I listened to music and watched some Letterkenny, and Bob's your uncle:  Chicago.

Bloody cold out there, right?

I miss Chicago.

I'm in the United Club in the C concourse at ORD right now.  Boarding in about 35 minutes.  Baltimore by bedtime.  A long day.

And yet, yes, I have missed this, I admit.

No comments: