Saturday, January 27, 2024

I just realized...

...I've been doing this blogging again fairly regularly and prolifically for a year now.  January 15, 2023 was when I resumed the blogging.  Good job, me.  I suppose.

It's always interesting to see the stats on the readership.  They're not especially detailed, but I can see when I go through waves of popularity.  Frankly, I suspect that when the numbers jump up (all the way into the 100s!!!  Insert eye roll here at the thought of that being popular), something is crawling through my blog, triggering the counts.  Or maybe there really is someone or someones in Singapore reading my ramblings.  Germany recently as well, I think.  Really, I think there's only two or three people who look at the blog at all, and that is very fine with me.

So thanks for sticking around this past year, if you actually have.  If you stumble upon this in the future, a hello to you as well.

And now back to the food, travel, and self-deprecation...

No comments: