The best laid plans, right?
Sigh.
I think it was food poisoning. I can't otherwise account for yesterday's delightful day of cramps and running to the bathroom many times. I'll leave off any other details - let's not go there, ok?
So I was supposed to head home today, back to the library tomorrow, but no. I am mostly ok today, though I haven't pushed things with my eating. Let's see after dinner tonight how that may change. I'll head from Michigan on Thursday along with Conrad, who cut his trip shorter by one day. I spent yesterday mostly in bed, a bit of napping, mostly reading. Today I got up well after ten (the sleep was welcome!) and then spent much of the day on this laptop, catching up on far too many emails. So that's been fun, or something.
Off to dinner here, and a storm has rolled through. Thunder and lightning earlier, some really heavy rain. The photo doesn't do it justice. Here's hoping we stay dry as we head out!

No comments:
Post a Comment