Friday, May 24, 2024

the return

It happened.  Finally.  My issues of early this week seem to have settled down, or at least enough.  I was cautious about eating and drinking yesterday on a travel day, but there were no problems whatsoever, happily.

So, I made it home.  We made it home.  Conrad was with me


- he was going to come home today, but when I fell sick, he changed his plans to coming home with me instead.

So, yes, a drive to Green Bay, a plane from there


to Chicago.  Some lounge time, then a window seat home with views of I'm not sure where over the middle of the country.


We were to Van's by 7PM, in time for a light dinner and catching up with him.  And time spent with the little girl. 

So all is right in the world, it seems, for at least one morning!

No comments: