Saturday, March 28, 2026

Friday evening in

Conrad is off to LAX early tomorrow morning, which means (I'm writing this Friday night) that I should head to bed soon.  But hey, a quick post opportunity while I'm on a roll this week, right?  Sure, let's do it.

Normally we would be at Maestro on a Friday evening, but Conrad had to pack for his trip to Chicago.  He asked that we do takeaway sushi, and I'm totally down with that.  A little later for dinner than usual, but he got the packing done.  Then it was on to sushi (mmmm... shrimp heads!),


sitting out back. 

The jasmine is going wild, flowers starting to pop out,

and after dinner, I was getting little whiffs of their lovely perfume.

Conrad will be back Tuesday, but Van and I will enjoy some time until then.  More posts to come, and then in a week, it's the start of the New England trip! 

No comments: