
It has not been an entirely fun week of work. Heck, it's had some moments that were firmly, deeply in the merde.
But this is not a work blog, no.
An enjoyable evening at Bin 36 tonight makes up for a lot, I will say. Better still is the knowledge that 7 days from this very minute, we'll be somewhere over the Atlantic en route to Sweden. 3 nights in Stockholm, 4 nights in Alfta with Conrad's cousin, and a last night in Stockholm.
I do not know how I will get through next week at work. My eyes are on that prize of overseas travel and a break from quotidian reality. I'll do what I can, with nice things like a wedding tomorrow and another Bin 36 dinner with friends next Thursday.So I don't mean this as gloating (though goodness knows the NBF has had to put up with hearing me moan on about the trip for weeks and weeks now). I'm simply, totally, cravenly keen to board that plane and get there....
Photos from the quick visit to Alfta in 2002 to celebrate Conrad's birthday.
No comments:
Post a Comment