It was the Sweden trip in 2002 that got us started on this, and we're certainly not stopping now. I have limited battery power on the laptop until we buy an adapter, so only a quick food shot for a teaser and more reporting at a later time. I will say that hotels with free wireless rock!
5 comments:
What's Svidish for Cioppino?
and and and...what are you doing not owning every adapter known to man? Don't you guys have a Sharper Image catalog?
Hope you're having fun.
Oh it's dill alright Jeph, those Swedes put it on everything. Instead of chocolate on the pillows in the hotel they sprinkle dill.
Taking all the questions and comments in some sort of order.
1. ciöppinö
2. last time we were here we used an adapter Conrad's cousin had. We forgot about that, so today we bought a new one. As you can tell, it works.
3. Dill, dill, and more dill. Oddly, I haven't had any today, though I did have the yummy fish egg past ewith my boiled agg at breakfast.
4. We weren't thinking Greer, just trying to account for everything and failing miserably. No, just that one thing!
5. Dill on the pillows? So that was the limp green bits on my face this morning!
I never take my laptop to Europe, how is it? Of course I'm usually in Italy where they'll steal the fillings out of your teeth while you sleep.
So far so good. Don't make me nervous!
LOL
Post a Comment