Monday, June 12, 2006

stockholm: food



A few shots before I go to bed. The first was my dinner of pike-perch that I had at Den Glyldene Freden tonight.



Conrad's appetizer of pickled herring at the same restaurant.

Smoked turkey sandwich with Swedish mustard and the cold chocolate drink at the Chokladkoppen yesterday.



We obviously have more photos: come on, it's us, after all! Conrad is abed, however, and I must join him if we must be up very early to pack. Merde! I may not have Internet access for some days. How on earth will I survive?

2 comments:

Stunned Donor said...

I see tomatoes and potatoes, but whats in the broth? I always love the fussy presentation with the herring, no wonder the Swedes came up with IKEA, they need cheap dishes.

Stunned Donor said...

Oh I also see some peas and kalamatas, so I'm guessing the broth is some sort of wine or broth that got splashed in the pan after they pan roasted the fish.