Saturday, June 03, 2006

More photos from a June morning wedding



(The Smelts in attendance at the wedding this morning (well, most of them!))

In my Yahoo! blog I posted about the wedding this morning. We missed practice, but so did a number of our teammates, so no matter. I did 53 miles last month anyway: don't I deserve a few days off?



(Rudy and Conrad, both taken - one by me! - sorry....)

We'll soon be off to the reception, but first, some more photos from this morning. I wish we'd enjoyed the sunny afternoon some, but duty calls, and our home is a little cleaner now, happily!



(Conrad, Channing, and Deborah)

Ah, and there was the guilty pleasure of a cupcake for Conrad and a caramel-filled brownie for me from Sensational Bites!



(Zane gets a ride in the air from his Dad, Adrian. Yes, Zane does have a head.)

No comments: