I've tidied up my work for the day, save a few loose ends of writing that need a fresher mind and a little bit of background reading. Something for the flight tomorrow, hurray! In the meantime, since I've spent a bunch of evening recently getting some display materials ready for next weekend's reunion in my hometown, I thought I'd poke fun at myself a little...

... you can't tell from the image, but I can recall: black acrylic shaker-stitch cardigan and a mostly cherry-red fish tie - a silk tie that mimicked a fish's body through to its head. Stylish. And yes, that IS a lot of hair.
3 comments:
Great picture, Peter!
PS - Why "Pete-man"? :)
Oh Brenda, I don't remember. I didn't give myself that nickname, after all. I'd have to ask the people who gave it to me.
:-)
Oddly enough, I remember my nickname, Peter. It was "panda". Not sure how it came about either but I do remember the person that coined it.
Post a Comment