Monday, July 14, 2008

a walk in the park

Rather than make last nights long overdue return to Yoshi's and the food we ate the focus of a posting, I'll instead share some photos from a leisurely early summer evening stroll along Belmont Harbor. You can't tell from the shots, but we're close to the little dog beach, and all around us were loads of other people enjoying the park, too.





Also, I got lots of compliments on the orange shirt when we were at Yoshi's, and deservedly so. Yes, vanity kicks in. A purchase from Zara in NYC a few years ago. back then I had to buy an XL because the European styles and sizing were so tight on me. Funny to think of now.

I'll finish by noting that Conrad looks handsome as ever.

2 comments:

Allison said...

I love Zara! And yes, that Orange shirt looks fab.

Peter said...

I haven't shopped at Zara since that trip. I think I went into one elsewhere and just hated everything. I also hate H&M in North America - the stores in Sweden were so much better.