Speaking of Martin, it was a whirlwind night of following in his wake from one social engagement to another last night. The GLBTRT Social was arguably the high point - ah, the gays, so nice to see familiar faces again (Mark and Courtney - hooray on her EB election!; Jeffrey, John, Steve, KR, Dale) - though the night dissolved into wonderful hilarity at Erin's where we met up with Mark, and I was stripped of my innocence when it comes to using Wii. Jenny was proud when I saw her today.
Some photos from last night (which was Sunday when I first started this post, and, well, considering I'm finally adding photos and posting this on Thursday, that last statement isn't quite true, but... ):





1 comment:
You've missed all my important transitions from virginal states. Sorry about that, my friend. If another one comes up, I'll think of you first, I swear.
Post a Comment