I'm starting this just before midnight, but I think it may be Boxing Day when I finish and post. Dishes are done, Van and Olive have gone home, Conrad is in bed. That leaves me. Contented.
Lots to blog in days ahead once again, but let me close Christmas with our dinner. A nice table set for the three of us.
I made a mustard sauce for the ham, but our dinner was otherwise courtesy of Julienne.
All reheated, nice and simple. Van and Olive came over, and we had light bites and cocktails before moving to the table. Our wine was a lovely New Zealand wine
Conrad brought back from his trip this past August. And the food was good.
So cheers to Christmas, cheers to Boxing Day.
We've had a truly delightful, relaxing celebration, if that's possible. And I shall blog more soon!





No comments:
Post a Comment