Thursday, December 11, 2025

so good to be back

Because of travel and my illness and other silly things, it's been WEEKS since last we made it to Maestro.  And we knew we wouldn't be there this Friday due to Conrad's office holiday party.  So he and I took ourselves over to sit at the bar last night, squeaking in before a few large parties descended on the restaurant.  And it was soooooo good to be back.  I mean that.  Friendly faces, food we love, and even some new cocktails (a Fall Sour, drier than you would expect, and a drink I want to enjoy again).


I didn't photograph much of dinner (here's our chicken mole). 


In part because we didn't eat a huge amount, but also, we were caught up in chatting with folks there.

Maestro really is our Pasadena Yoshi's with the caveat that we don't know the other regulars.  Ah, but it does feel like a welcome return home every time we go! 

No comments: