Thursday, December 18, 2025

Denny came to dinner

And that is that!  With last night's dinner, I


have come to the end of several days in a row with some sort of (admittedly fun) obligation.  Tonight will be a basic dinner and a quiet evening.  Oh, I have one more card to write.  Maybe that, too.

But first:  last night.  And a simple check in.  It was a nice dinner for four of us over at Van's.  Denny


came over from WeHo to join us.  We sipped cocktails that Van

whipped up for us - a tasty bourbon and cranberry one

for most of us while Conrad

had martinis.  I made chicken cacciatore and polenta for dinner, and for dessert some red wine poached pears that I served with chunks of toasted chocolate chip panettone. 

It was a nice handful of hours for us all.

There will be no blogging of the basic dinner tonight for you to read tomorrow!  đŸ¤£ 

No comments: