Wednesday, December 17, 2025

drinks with Lessa

Tonight will be the last of a week of activities before a small break before the weekend.  And that will be welcome.  But no, it's not that it's hard to have concerts or dinners or other fun things to do.  Not at all.  Like last night, for example.  I put on a fuzzy sweater


and left Conrad at home and headed over to Maestro

where I met Lessa

for a drink.  Which actually turned into two drinks - both of mine were the Fall Sour,

a tasty new drink on their menu - and some plantain chips and guacamole.  Plus lots of ALA and other chat.  The bar was super crowded with local realtors when I got there, so we sat outside on a mildly cool night.  Great to catch up with her!

I'll be checking emails and checking in with my team today and trying to move program review forward, but I'll also be cooking.  Dinner with Denny tonight.  Stay tuned for that post tomorrow!

No comments: