Monday, December 15, 2025

songs of the year (31-35)

Third entry of songs of the year.  I've been posting these to my Instagram, and I've made it to #16 there, so a little ahead of the blog.

I was thinking to myself this morning as I was walking, listening to an older year-end list, that these lists are a snapshot of me in December of the year, not much more.  I go back to old lists and I think, hmmm... not so sure about this or that song any longer.  Even now, I'm posting these and rethinking the order.  So take these with a grain of salt.  Still, some of them will sit on my playlist for a loooong time to come!

That said, let's press on.

#35.  Rolling Stone - Maribou State


#34.  Another Life - Eelke Kleijn featuring Nathan Nicholson


#33.  For Him - Dan Mangan


#32.  Disintegrate - Suede


#31.  Wolves - Jeremy Loops 


No comments: