So, instead of a second full posting tonight (and likely the last of the Sweden stuff for now, though I reserve the right to change my mind and bore any readers with yet more photos at a future date), a teaser of what remains: the day-trip down into Dalarna with Kersti on our last full day with Conrad's cousins. I leave you with us and a mighty big Dalahäst!
6 comments:
Yep. A carved wooden painted horse. Official "tacky" souvenir of Sweden, I think. Frankly, I like them....
Hey,
I have one of these "tacky" horses! I like it too and don't consider it tacky!
Cows in Chicago, horses in Rochester, and killer whales in Vancouver as well. But I do like them. I don't consider them tacky, but cheery instead!
Hmm ... guitars in Cleveland, buffalos in Buffalo, horses in Sweden, and whales in Vancouver. What does Terrace have? Claudette Sandecki. Giant 'shrooms at the Farmers Market ... and the honour of being known as Terracites.
Go Terrace! Peter maybe some of your Chicago pals will be itching to visit. How about for my 50th you bring a party to Terrace!
BTW - went to last of offical retiree parties tonight, so in honour of Brian Koven I used commas in my irst sentence here.
Yay commas. Did I forward his note to me over to you? Very punny. Ouch!
Jeph, care for a trip to Terrace? Would Brett go?
50th? Greer, that's decades off!
Greer - that old dawg Koven retired? Say it isn't so!
Post a Comment