
A few days' inactivity on the blogging end o things from me, but I've been doing things. Why, Wednesday night was taken up with the very important task of watching Project Runway, for example. No, actually, I've done some swimming ans spent time on some data from work. Barrel of monkeys, I tell you.
It should be a good weekend, though. Allison and Sean arrived late last night from TO, and we did manage to get them down to Firefly for a glass of wine and "light" snack. Between that and baking another big batch of the white chocolate chip cookies, I'm likely weighing some 14 ponds more this morning. Time to purge!
The "light" snack I had:

Everyone is still in bed though I've heard the sound of various bathroom runs. Swimming for me and Conrad in a while, and then we'll see what the two of them are up for. We'll have some 20 people over tonight for a party, so that will take up my late afternoon and evening. It promises to be a jampacked weekend....
2 comments:
Twenty people? Lots of prep work!
The awful, cold rain has put an end to my Labor Day BBQ, the lawn is a squishy mess.
Hey...I recognize my friends, Allison & Sean! :) Great pic of Al, by the way! I love the "light" snack, too.
Post a Comment