Sunday, September 03, 2006

Sunny Labour Day weekend

So far so good, though I hope that writing about clement weather will not jinx it for the rest of the long weekend. Allison and Sean benefitted, though, spending much time outdoors yesterday seeing the sights while Conrad and I pursued clothes shopping at Nordstrom, Levis, and Eddie Bauer (great sale on polo shirts).

He and I drove downtown, and I was able to capture some images from the car as we drove. Not the best shots because of that, but still....








Once downtown, we stopped into a sushi bar for lunch. I leave you with one last photo before I get the party photos posted to a different blog entry....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like Eddie Bauer, too!

Glad you're all having great weather...

Anonymous said...

I hear ya, Jeph, about the inbetween sizes...aarrgghh! Glad Eddie Bauer's working for you :)

Peter said...

Jeph, you are so NOT a 35 waist! I cannot believe that.

BTW, Banana Republic has in-between sizes. So does Levis.

And yes, lotsa tall buildings and lovely weather. I still need to post more from the weekend. Soon!

Peter said...

Oh Jeffrey, had I meant "Labor Day" I would have been more than capable of typing it. But thanks for trying to be helpful.

But I will grant you that it's not a litre of milk; it's 946 ml.