Another batch of photos for all to enjoy! More photos to come - I think it's better to try this in a few batches than putting them all in Yahoo! photo albums. Let me know if you agree.
Pre-race photos of the various team members:










A good enough set for tonight. Lots more to come, but I think I'll go read for a while and then get an early night of sleep!
2 comments:
Nice pics - swimmers do have nice bodies! Some of the best I've ever seen - at the pool, of course ;)
Frankly, Jeph, I wish I had that kind of body as well, but I'm not willing to
a. work out enough to get it
b. moderate my love of food enough to get it
So I respect what the others have and simply try to swim what I can in the meantime.
Please, no more of Dave and the cupcakes. This is a NICE blog!
Post a Comment