Thursday, September 21, 2006

Happy Birthday Allison!

Yes, you met here in this blog mere weeks ago, but I've known her for just over 8 years now. I recall baking cookies to bring in for her at school on her birthday way back in 1998. Good times.

The photo above is from younger days as well. I was in Toronto visiting her in 2001 at the end of September. Good visit: we managed to get to a Travis concert, as I recall. Ah, to be that young again. I was 31, she was younger than that!

:-P

Happy birthday Allison! We hope to get up there and visit before toooooo long!

4 comments:

Mars said...

Hi!Nice blog!^+^
maybe My English is not well,but I also want you know that I like your blog.
I'am Chinese.

Peter said...

Thanks! I think it's really interesting how we can read about far different lives so easily through a medium like this. Thanks for saying hello!

the ginger tabby said...

Wow - you and Allison (primarily Allison!) look a lot younger :) Nice pic, though!

Allison said...

Peter, thanks for the b-day wishes! I had a great day, and Sean made it very special. And wow, the picture. So long ago. Hair so dark.