Saturday, January 24, 2009

where the heck am I now?

In case you can't tell from the photos from a reception last night...







... and dinner after that...



... I'm in Denver. ALA Midwinter Meetings, so it's here for four nights. I'm staying with Martin and Mark, though Martin's hectic schedule (truly, I say with admiration and affection, he is a rising star) means I'll see far less of him than I will of Mark.

I'll hope for good weather tomorrow and Monday when my meeting schedule is lighter - if so, I'll grab a few more photos, of friends especially (or so I hope).

2 comments:

Sharon Andy Holderman said...

I didn't know you were going to Midwinter! We're going to have to meet up at one of the ALA's as soon as I can afford the money and the time away!

Peter said...

Sharon, you gotta get to ALA one day. I've been to every Midwinter since 2002 in New Orleans, and every Annual since 2003 in Toronto. Fun times.