Monday, February 15, 2010

really bloody tired

So we've been here not quite 36 hours, and here's the tally:

  • two meals at Campagnolo
  • one meal at the Club we joined
  • one meal of sushi with Chris
  • five pavilions, I think
  • three live musical performances
  • two trips to the Olympics Store at The Bay, and lots of stuff bought
  • 5 km swim at the Club
  • blogging and Flickr-ing

I'm really very knackered. I started swooning a minute or two ago. I need to get to bed.

There's tons more to write, I feel. It will come. A taste then of something that has struck me, impressed me: the conspicuous and welcome inclusion of First Nations participation in the hosting and staging of the Games.



Carvings from the Canada Northern House, a worthwhile stop we made this morning.

Bedtime. See you bright and early in the AM!

No comments: