Monday, September 23, 2024

morning wanderings in Lezzeno

It’s ironic, perhaps, that I am writing a blog post about morning walks in Lezzeno while I sit on a couch avoiding a morning walk.  It’s been more than walking here.  It’s a lot of standing, a lot of stairs.  I could do with an off day.  So let me just post some photos instead.

Our first day here, Conrad and I got up early and walked east along the road and into a portion of the village.  Lezzeno is strung out along the lake, so there is no clear downtown so far as we can tell.  We simple moseyed east to check out where to catch the ferry and then came back.  Of course we took photos!






Yesterday he and I moseyed west instead, finding ourselves looping around a little lakefront park.  Another nice walk.










It’s remarkable how everything is built clinging to the hillsides around the lake.  Not much flat land here!

No comments: