Monday, February 15, 2010

Safari Cafe morning

The past two days have been BUSY. Wildly so, it feels, and at my age, it's a lot. An easy morning over at Safari Cafe is just what I need. I may need it again this week.

I wasn't up too too early. I little after 6 or so. I started the morning quite enjoyably, catching up with a good friend over chat. As we typed at each other, I noticed the sunrise reflected in the nearby buildings (we face west, they face east).

Quite a cheering sight (as if I needed more cheering this week!). In the photos you can also see the globe of the Saskatchewan Pavilion so very close by.

After a bit, I wandered over to our favourite Vancouver coffee shop, Safari Cafe. We're here almost every morning when we're in Vancouver, and happily so. Adam makes a great cup of coffee, the closest thing we've found in NA to our beloved flat whites. He also spoils us with breakfast items. Egg, fresh tomato and avocado?
Wonderful. Small wonder I'm parked over here chatting still with friends, e-mailing, and blogging.

1 comment:

the ginger tabby said...

yummy croissant sandwich...