It's a number. A bigger number than 1, 2, 4 2/3, 6.50, 27 and a half, 39. Ah well. I can deal with it.
Tomorrow.
Before I head to bed, let me state a few things:
I couldn't be having nicer weather here in Vancouver. Sunny, cloudless, temperatures in the low 20s or so (low seventies).
I have Conrad with me. Doesn't that say it all?
My parents (well, not Dad, of course, and Bella is up the coast working) are with me.
I have the good wishes and gifts from a number of friends. TK, Allison, CG, Jeph, Kendall, and more. All the Vancouverites who came by this weekend. I have a good life full of good people.
More to blog - and I know I keep saying that. It's true, though. I plan to take more time tomorrow and in days ahead. Stay tuned - 40 will not slow me down!
;-)
No comments:
Post a Comment