Wednesday, July 07, 2010

small vanity post

I keep meaning to catch up on this blogging thing - I think I should rename the blog to Peter Can't Keep Up or something similar - and I do have things to say about the recent DC experience (food!) as well as the holiday weekend up in the UP (food!).

I will, I promise. All good things, etc.

For now, a vanity post. New shirts for the DC conference, a whole slew of them wheeled out. Short sleeves were my theme for the most part, though I wore long sleeve to the Merritt dinner at the Folger.

And you know what? Really, I rocked those shirts, truly. Day in and day out. Fun clothes to brighten up the life of a librarian.

;-)

A number of the shirts have shown up in posts already, but I think this one is best anyway. Admit it, you want it...

No comments: