Monday, July 12, 2010

quick Monday evening post

Monday evenings are usually not productive - I get home, print up practice, go coach my swim team, come home, eat dinner, get ready for Tuesday, and that's pretty much it.

Leftovers being reheated (gently) in the toaster oven have bought me some time tonight to at least post a quick note, however. More to come in the week ahead while Conrad is out of town and I play the grass-widower. So then:

DC is not done - the conference/dining recapping has a bit more work ahead.

The delightful UP weekend needs some further mention.

The dinner on the way up in Kohler needs attention.

A visit to Broadway Cellars with friends/teammates - one of those places I really wanted to like, but...

Sushi with Luke!

And, best of all, a visit from TK this past weekend.

Things ahead, and not in that order. Check back through the week!

No comments: