There isn't much to say in this post. I simple want to get a few shots of Coney and Buster up. If ever there were two dogs who had me completely at their beck and call, it's is the two of them. I cannot overstate it, I LOVE the two of them, and if TK and Michael ever want me to come stay a week and take care of them while they go off on vacation, I'd be sorely sorely tempted.
No really, just look into their eyes. Frickin' adorable!!!!



Addendum: I wrote this Monday night for posting on Tuesday. I now learn from TK that today is the ten-year anniversary of him and Michael adopting Coney. Nice timing for this post, and a terrific occasion to mark. Coney, if I were there now, I'd offer any belly rubs your way. A hug at mininum!
No comments:
Post a Comment