So... I have a birthday coming up soon. I shan't say when exactly, nor how old (but if you wish to believe I will be 38, who am I to stop you?). But soon, yes. Last night we went to dinner with Natasha as an early celebration for my birthday, and - unsurprisingly - we visited our favourite local place: Maestro.
I love Maestro. I love the vibe and the people who own it and work there and the cocktails and the food. It's a place I want to bring friends to because it's just so easy to enjoy. So when it came to picking a place, it was a no-brainer.
So it was that we were seated outside last night, listening to the live music, having a good dinner. Conrad and Van across from me,
Natasha next to me.
I didn't photograph all of the food, but I did get a few snapshots. The tamale and esquites with bone marrow special.
The mole chicken
and the shrimp tacos
from the main menu. We ate very well, indeed.
Thank you, then, to Conrad, Van, and Natasha for celebrating my birthday early with me. Hooray for getting older!





No comments:
Post a Comment